Tuesday, May 18, 2010

" In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different."

" In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different."
This is my motto for life. I think that if you can't be unique.... your just another nobody. The world is like a stage, The people whoe are unique and themselves only, they are the lead roles, and the others are only props, only people in the background , in the shadows, and that isn't how I want to live. Pawns. So that's how I try to act and how I try to live, but you can be scared to stray from your beaten path. SO that's what this blog will be about, being different and living your life. So be positive and comment on how you live.

Quote by Coco Chanel


So, getting off the deep note, I'm new here! There are a lot of young bloggers who inspire me, but mostly, I just need a place to keep my thoughts. I love fashion, love studying fashion, love living it. Basically, fashion=love, if you're into math, like that. Or should I say Fashion=X, Love=Y X=Y Y=X XY+XY= 2(XY)

Well, anyway, I seem to have gotten a bit off track. But i'm the new kid in town.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment