Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19.... they day my life *finally* begins

Today i've finally realized that summer is *almost* here... and also that I love life. Funny  that I just realized that. Plus I finally realized that every time I open my mouth I say something stupid.... so I guess i'll have to roll with it as to not become mute.  I realizes that I can make terrible mistakes and still go on. And today I was generally inspired. I drew some sketches when I got home... but i'll save those for later. My style experiment is starting tomorrow. I was looking at such beautiful ethereal pictures today, being in my airy happy mood, so here's an especially beautiful one from 20cloves.blogspot.com Today I learned I need to cope with who I am, and that we all need to live our own lives and be who we are. So the stats for today are:
Today's color: Aquamarine
Today's quote: (My Fav) "Ships ina harbor are safe, but that is not what ships are built for" -John Shedd
So, this post has been totally unrelated to fashion, but more to life. Live it.

                      -K

No comments:

Post a Comment