Friday, August 27, 2010

CG Dig. Art

I recently embarked on the new adventure that is digital art, and I made a few chibis, which is a japanese term for small person or little person. They are basically just adorable, huge headed play dolls. except 2-d, with shiny hair in candy colors. The above picture is some art for iicaro on gaiaonline, which is a website that I love based around anime and manga, one of my newest passions, thanks to my lovely cousin Cara, who showed me her lovely jam-stuffed closet full of mixed thrifts, artsy dressed, asnd, the odd combo of cardboard swords and cosplay gear. quite inspiring. I thjink i will be branching into to more digital fashion/art as a new way of expanding. I really love it though, so I hope I get to make many more adorable little manga gjrls.
-Love
-k

No comments:

Post a Comment